The Science and Technology Facilities Council is now accepting applications for their 2012 Graduate Scheme. STFC is looking for graduates achieving at least an upper second class Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering, physics or computing science who have graduated within 18 months of applying.
The vacancies currently on offer are:
- IRC34555 – Technology Microelectronics Engineer
- IRC34557 – ISIS Electrical Engineer
- IRC34558 – CICT Web, System and Database Designer
- IRC34559 – ASTeC RF Engineer
- IRC34560 – ASTeC RF Scientist
- IRC34561 – ASTeC Laser Scientist/Engineer
- IRC34562 – UK ATC Software Developer
- IRC34563 – RAL Space Mechanical Engineer
- IRC34564 – ISIS Mechanical Design Engineer
- IRC34565 – e-Science Software Engineer
- IRC34995 – ISIS Electrical Design Engineering
- IRC35715 – ISIS Software Engineer
- IRC35716 – ISIS Software Engineer – Mantid
- IRC37275 – UK ATC Electronics Engineer
The vacancies are located at the STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory near Oxford, the Daresbury Laboratory in Warrington and the UK Astronomy Technology Centre near Edinburgh. Starting salaries are £23,442.
The closing date for applications is the 31st December 2011. For more information and to apply please go to the STFC website http://www.stfc.ac.uk/About+STFC/24625.aspx.