UKSEDS has dozens of branches all over the country. They’re ordinary university societies run by students who love space. Check below to see if your university has a branch – if not, set one up!
Starting a branch of UKSEDS is easy, and benefits include:
- Support, resources, and advice on running space projects, securing sponsorship, and hosting events
- Networking opportunities with industry, sponsors, and space organisations.
- Opportunities to get involved in national projects, outreach activities, and space events.
- Access to a national network of students and space enthusiasts, as well as speakers from academia, and all parts of the space industry.
- Regular updates on the UK space community and space events through our newsletter Ecliptic.
- Help with producing and printing promotional materials for print and the web.
- You can apply for our grants (projects we’ve funded include high altitude balloons and hybrid rocket engines)
Register your branch here.
Already running a branch and in need of some guidance or ideas? Want to set one up, or get an existing society affiliated? Take a look at our Branch Guide for more information or contact our Membership Officer at [email protected] and you’ll be sorted in no time.
Run a branch that isn’t listed on here? Either you forgot to send in your affiliation form, or we forgot to update this page. Either way, email [email protected] and we’ll get it sorted out.