- Constitution and Other Documents
- Executive Committee 2020/21
- UKSEDS National Awards
UK Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (UKSEDS) is the UK’s national student space society. For over 30 years we have been supporting students and young professionals across the country by running events, providing resources, and teaching them new skills. Our alumni work throughout the global space sector in government, industry, and academia.
Our annual National Student Space Conference brings more than 300 delegates (from students, to academia and industry) together to network, share knowledge, and discuss the challenges facing the sector, whilst our competitions, run in collaboration with leading companies, give students valuable technical and soft skills. At events and in schools all over the UK, our volunteers inspire and educate children and the public, building support for space, and online our careers resource, SpaceCareers.uk, is the number one website of its kind, serving hundreds of visitors every day, and has been recognised with an award from the Prime Minister.
We are a unique organisation run entirely by students and young professional volunteers, and we have a unique insight into the UK space sector from a student perspective, using our expertise and data to advocate for development of the space skills pipeline.
UKSEDS is the UK chapter of the global SEDS movement that includes sister organisations in the United States, Canada, India, and many other countries.
We are a registered charity, no. 1158580.
- To improve the knowledge base, skillsets and hands-on experience levels of students in the UK with an active interest in space.
- To provide a forum through which students can become involved in the space community through government, industry, and academia, both nationally and internationally.
- To promote the exploration of space, and the research and development of space-related technologies.
Please email us before sending anything to us by post. Our registered address is:
27/29 South Lambeth Road